Monday, August 9, 2010

I DIE.

One of my favourite stylists [Rachel Zoe], has developed a cult following for her look, her reality show, and her dramatic turn of phrase. [US Harpers Bazaar] ask the question 'But what would happen if she really did DIE FOR FASHION?' This amazing shoot shows Zoe as the target when America’s top designers go in for the kill on her iconic saying, 'I Die'. AMAZING. - SW


"The perfect accessory can make the difference between looking blah and totally to die for." -Michael Kors


"Death by Stiletto? I can't imagine a better way to go." -Brian Atwood


"I only want to kill Rachel when I don't land one of her fabulous clients for the Oscars!" -Vera Wang


"Rachel's energy is electrifying? …And often shocking!" -Marc Jacobs

"I would die for Rachel's vintage archive." -Francisco Costa






No comments:

Post a Comment