Saturday, April 3, 2010

[INSPIRATION] ETCETERA ETC.

ETCETERA ETC
[Sibella Court]
As some of you know, one of my passions is fashion & art books. I collect them treat them a mother would a new born baby! I think they hold so much inspiration for design; not only the actual images & words on the pages, but the embossing & treatments on the cover (Etcetera take the prize for this one!), the smell of the pages, the type font used, the specially inserted transparent pages or custom or book mark the edition comes with. Sibella Court has become my new girl crush with the book, she opens up her creative world & reading this book allows it to literally wash over you. At times I felt she wrote this book only for me. It is such a beautiful publication, if you are a designer, you will owe Sibella a huge thank you for triggering your creative juices.... so from me; Thank you Sibella!! – SW

No comments:

Post a Comment